join our Humanitarian Crafting Neighborhood on Facebook
Country Cottage KITCHEN
Check out Bev's BLOG ~ Bev's Journeyings for knitting, crochet, recipes, and news!Hi! I sure hope you enjoy all of the family recipes my sister Lynn, daughter, friends and I have to share with you. If you have a Family Favorite Recipe to share, please send it: to Bev
GOT FUSSY EATERS??
* Make mini Meatloaves in Muffin tins
* Scoop mashed potatoes with a melon baller
* Serve Cherry tomatoes cut in 1/2 rather than full sized tomato slices
* Make silver dollar pancakes.
* Spread peanut butter and raisins on celery sticks and cut them into 1" slices
* Use cookie cutters to cut sandwiches into fun shapes
* When you make banana bread grate carrots, zucchini etc into it before baking.
Recipe page contents copyright Bev's Country Cottage.com 2011 - all rights reserved